JukeBox Capability for HouseBot - Do you want it?

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Jim,

It looks great! I've posted it to the Download Page.

Scott
Bohemian

Post by Bohemian »

Now that is a fast response!

Thanks Jim and Scott!
Circe640
Advanced Member

JukeBot Theme Help

Post by Circe640 »

In the \Devices\JukeBot\ directory there is a JKTheme.HLP file that will walk you through all of the definitions and methods of use for each of the sample panels. Just double click on the file to read it.
Circe640
Advanced Member

JukeBot

Post by Circe640 »

Feedback about JukeBot both positive and negative is greatly appreciated.

I am almost at the point of releasing MoviePro Plugin. It will come with a reader for the DVD Profiler XML Export File. It uses a design structure similar to JukeBot. For those that do not have DVD Profiler, I will include a sample XML file and images so you can see the sample theme capabilities. I have looked at the XML catalog files used by myHTPC and could add a reader for the video catalog. I would also be interested in finding out if there is a need for the ability to manually add video info directly to the MoviePro database (Laser Discs, VCR etc). MoviePro is currently defined to support different Movie media --- DVD, LD, VCR, VCD and does have a flag to indicate whether these are online(PC resident -ripped) or off-line titles. As well as defining these as separate collections, this allows for using different players depending on type.